Donating to Beta Xi
Like the song says, our house is a very fine house. Like every fine house, it has regular maintenance needs. The 916 Fund’s mission is to raise the necessary funds for the upkeep and preservation of the house.
Our house number of course! This is an opportunity for our alumnae and other supporters to help assist the Beta Xi house with a monthly gift of $9.16.
How do I Contribute?
Option 1: 916 Fund PayPal Account (3% fee) - Setup a recurring PayPal payment, using a bank debit or credit card. (Our PayPal account name: email@example.com)
Option 2: Checks (0% fee) - Use your bank's bill pay system to send recurring checks to Beta Xi-AST Inc at PO Box 462, Houghton, MI 49931
Option 3: EFT from Your Bank - Contact Denise Dutter (AST alum. housing advisor): firstname.lastname@example.org
AST'S Michigan Tech Fund Scholarship (#4663)
Beta Xi has partnered with the Michigan Tech Fund to provide support for a sister who meets the following guidelines:
- Junior or senior students at Michigan Tech
- Active members of the Beta Xi Chapter of Alpha Sigma Tau
- A GPA of at least 2.75.
- Have regular attendance at chapter events
- Are in good chapter standing and good chapter financial standing
- Will be selected in conjunction with the Collegiate Advisory Board of Beta Xi
Awards will be in the amount of $250.00
- Based on the amount available in the fund
- Donations to the fund, Michigan Tech Fund #4663, are tax deductible.
The Michigan Tech Fund is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt corporation established in 1965 under the laws of the State of Michigan. Existing solely for the benefit of Michigan Technological University and its students, the Tech Fund receives, invests, and disburses gifts to support the University's mission and vision.
More information on the Michigan Tech Fund can be found here.